Hudson Valley Visa Attorney
Facing an immigration problem is stressful and can affect your security, your family, and your personal well-being. When faced with an immigration issue, it is important to seek out trusted counsel as soon as possible. At the Law Office of Karen Khan, we offer strategic, experienced advocacy focused on protecting the rights of our clients.
Protect your rights. Your opportunities. Your future. We offer sound counsel you can depend on and the support you need. Call us toll free at 845-454-5185 for an initial consultation with a Poughkeepsie immigration attorney or contact us by e-mail. For more information on Business Visas please visit our business visa website at www.businessvisaguide.com.
Compassionate Counsel and Strategic Advocacy
Our primary attorney will take the time to understand the facts and details of your case and will always provide open and honest advice. In the event that we cannot help you, we will try to help you find the right resources and the most viable solution in your case.
Our international law and immigration experience includes cases involving:
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Employment visas
- Green cards
- Family immigration
- Deportation and detention
- Fiancé and student visas
- Criminal charges and immigration issues
Experienced Immigration Lawyer
Karen Khan is an experienced attorney who will give you the information you need to protect your rights. She offers her own individual experiences as well as a diverse record of legal experience in family and corporate law.
- We will take the time to understand your unique challenges and individual needs.
- We will explore all of your options and alternatives to develop a direct, effective solution.
- We will provide compassionate counsel and guide you through the immigration process.
- We will prepare you for your interview, handle all necessary documentation and aggressively pursue your best interests.
We represent clients nationwide and internationally in complex immigration law cases. Pleasecontact a lawyer at our office by contacting our Poughkeepsie, New York, office at 845-454-5185.
Past success of the attorney does not guarantee a future successful outcome, even if your case is